Universes Collide Roleplaying

Roleplaying for Dragon Ball Z Fans who want to customize their own character! This takes place in the Alternate Collaberation Universe with the Universe 93 And Ultimate Z-Fighters Universes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 am

Kaj sat in a Forest meditating to focus his Ki, Meanwhile in the Other universe, Scientists who had been making a machine that Could teleport a person To any universe were working on the machine when a worker had spilled Coffee on the machine, Causing it to spark and short circuit. soon after the Small incident, the Universal jumper began to Emit a blinding flash of light as the universe Jaduko and Taisuka reside in Transport into the Universe The u93 Z fighters reside in. After the universes fused together, Kaj sensed multiple energies, he quickly rushed to where The power was Coming from, he soon found the saiyans Named Jaduko and Taisuka "who are you! Why have you come here?!" As he was Prepared to do battle if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pickollo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

*i suddenly land right beside you "these powers are strong my friend we wouldn't last more then a couple of minutes you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Kaj looked over to Pickollo. "Guess you felt their energy to" as Kaj quickly turned his Attention back to the two saiyans, Still in a fighting position ready to fight if the two saiyans Posed a threat to the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:45 am

Jaduko and Taisuka quickly returned the favor as they both got into fighting stances; Jaduko looking at Kaj and stating his presence "I don't know who you are, or why he haven't sensed the two of you yet, but something strange is going on, and I don't like it, now i suggest you both explain yourselves to the both of us before we lay the smackdown on you two". Taisuka also chimed in "You better have no business with threatening this planet, or we will make you regret having ever coming here, you blue spiked freak!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:51 am

(srry guys forgot my last accounts password so this is my new one XD)

*stands up and gets in fighting position "if its a fight you want then its a fight you will get, but just because im a namek sure as hell doesnt mean im weak"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 am

There was a Long Brief pause, the wind being the only sound as the Potrean and Namekian stood off against the two Saiyans, unaware that they're actually Good guys...After a few moments Jaduko just laughed, causing Kaj to ask "What the hell's so funny?!", Leaving Jaduko to reply "We're actually good guys, we're also trying to figure out how we got here. because this definitely isn't the home Me, Taisuka and Seikyo Grew up in"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 am

*smirks "you guys wouldnt have lasted anyways" *laughs "but still i don't really recognize most of the things here but i know for sure that this is earth"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 am

"I did recall hearing a Loud buzzing in my ear moments before your powers showed up, clearly you're from a different reality, the question is how you got he-" Suddenly Kaj picked up more Power's...multiple ones, All coming from a single direction "Friends of your's?" Kaj asks as he looks back at Jaduko and Taisuka

Last edited by Kaj_Aslolvir on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:08 am

*feels the power "lookout" *pushes kaj as a foot comes flying into the ground " close one " * gets punched in the face "ow that hurt" *namekian prime (close become blac belt becomes red and a black aura surrounds me and my pupils become completly black) "now lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 am

Kaj Was surprised by the sudden barely dodged attack "Thank Pickollo. HYAH!!!" Kaj grunted as his Skin faded to Dark green and he grew two extra spikes and a slight height increase as A Dark Saiyan starts barraging Kaj and Pickollo Simultaneously whilst two other Dealt with Taisuka and Jaduko (THIS fight leads up to the war between Uzf& Universe 93 Against the Dark Saiyan empire) Kaj quickly blasted a Demonic blast times 2 as Pickollo Finished the Saiyan off with a Swift Kick to the back of the neck, hitting the Saiyans Pressure points and causing his body to simply collapse, Jaduko and Taisuka quickly killed the other two saiyans, meanwhile a third saiyan his behind a rock and masked his power, soon he snuck away to tell the Emperor about the 4 Warriors Strength's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:23 am

"Well that was boring" *powers down "now what? I mean we just completely obliterated a group of saying how do we go about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaj_Aslolvir

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:28 am

"Well our best bet is two take these two to Meet the other's. hopefully they can shed some light on this, Introduce them to Nitzu maybe. I mean they DID just help us stop those four Saiyans, not that we couldn't have stopped them ourself." Kaj Floats up as his red aura flares up slightly "Follow me and Pickollo you two, we'll figure this mess out once we get back to the Z-School"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 am

*follows Kaj *5 minutes later* "alright we are here now where is nitzu?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piccolo12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:56 pm

*opens doors to the Z-school "? It's completely deserted where is everyone" *tries to look for power levels* "over there" *finds nitzu beaten to a pulp "what happened are you ok? *starts to heal him with the ancient namekian technique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision   

Back to top Go down

Dark Saiyan Saga: Universal Collision
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1